Civil Litigation refers to any dispute that is between two or more people or businesses that requires a court to resolve. Some examples are as follows:
- Replevin – to settle competing claims for personal property;
- Partition – to settle competing claims for real property;
- Libel/Slander – where one party asks the court to do something, include award damages, when someone says things about another that are not true;
- Breach of Contract – a lawsuit that seeks a remedy for one party failing to abide by an agreement;
- Article 78 – a lawsuit that asks a court to review the decision of a New York State agency or officer;
- Any other type of dispute that requires court intervention.
Please contact us if you have a question or would like to hear more about how Zucker Law Offices, P.C. can help you through your civil litigation case.